1. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. NinjaHosts is not responsible for the data protection third party companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link.
2. Only if you have opted-out, will we exclude sending email and text messages to you, about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
3. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the NinjaHosts, to provide a service to meet your needs and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis and not in any way in which you will be identified; unless you provide us with your explicit permission to do this is writing.
4. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or third parties we operate with to provide your service. We will disclose Personal Data to a party by transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
5. NinjaHosts may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith, if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or to comply with the legal process, or to protect and defend the rights or property NinjaHosts.
6. All data is held in accordance of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the three amendments to the Data Protection Act 1998 which were passed in 2000, 2008 and 2011 respectively. You are legally entitled to request a copy of this act from us. Please e-mail the Data Control Department to request a copy of the Data Protection Act 1998.